Adjudication Seminars for Junior Open and Senior Open will be run online via Zoom in 2023. These seminars are for teachers or students who are planning to adjudicate Junior Open or Senior Open this year. For information on our student adjudicator policy please visit this link.
If you have not attended an Adjudication Seminar in 2021 or 2022, you must attend one of these sessions in 2023 in order to be an approved adjudicator. You can attend any session that suits you, and you only need to attend one session.
Zoom link for all sessions (please feel free to share directly with your adjudicators): https://us06web.zoom.us/j/93608965819?pwd=SFNMWWs1cGRpN0tWQmQwTm5hWjlhdz09
Meeting ID: 936 0896 5819
- Monday 13 March (5:00pm – 6:30pm) – Zoom
- Tuesday 14 March (5:30pm – 7:00pm) – Zoom
- Monday 20 March (4:30pm – 6:00pm) – Zoom
- Tuesday 21 March (4:30pm – 6:00pm) – Zoom
- Monday 27 March (5:00pm – 6:30pm) – Zoom
You can access the following resources from the Adjudication Seminar for 2023 below: